Friday, July 24, 2009

Don't Leave Blue Markers Lying Around

I wish I had taken a photo last night of Gritsy and the devastation caused when he ate one of the blue coloring markers my great nieces left somewhere on the floor. We were visiting with some friends who, just adopted a newborn baby, and had walked over to say "Hi" when the incident occurred.

He didn't really eat it so much as chew it up into tiny pieces and spit it out. He managed to get blue ink, washable and non-toxic for kids luckily, all over the carpet plus bits of chewed up blue marker plastic. He ended up with a blue mouth and tongue too.

I guess the lesson here is not only to not leave blue markers lying around, but to make sure to pay a bit of attention to my dog when friends come to visit. At any rate, I got a good laugh out of it. Who could really be mad afterall?

No comments:

Post a Comment